ATV & UTV Insurance Coverages

Bodily injury liability
If you cause an accident and someone is injured, this coverage can help pay their medical bills and loss of income. Check your state laws to see if it’s required for your situation.
Property damage liability
Assists in payments for damages to another person’s vehicle or property, if you cause an accident.
Collision pays for damage to your ATV if you hit another vehicle or object, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over. It also includes up to $2,000 for safety apparel. Collision coverage may be required if you lease or finance your ATV.
This coverage can help pay for damage to your ATV from vandalism, theft, weather events and accidents. It also protects custom ATV parts and equipment.
Uninsured motorist
Helps protect you and your ATV from uninsured drivers and may also protect you from covered hit-and-run accidents. Each state has its own uninsured motorist laws.
Underinsured motorist
Helps protect you from drivers who do not have enough insurance to cover the costs of an accident.
Medical payments
Also known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP), med pay can help cover medical costs related to an accident, regardless of who’s at fault.
OEM endorsement
This coverage helps ensure that your ATV is repaired with new parts from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), whenever available. If an OEM part is not available, we’ll issue payment based on the fair market value of the new OEM part. Available for vehicles less than 10 years old.